America

America
Salt Wells, Wyoming Mustang Mare

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 4 - Trailer Loading 1.3

Well, I had a whole post nearly finished and poof...it disappeared into cyberspace!! I'm not going to retype the whole thing again so here's the condensed version:

We took the night off trailer loading practice for a few reasons:
1. Hubby and I decided to have a date night tonight since I started my holiday vacation tonight...no work until next Thursday!!
2. I don't want America to learn to assume anything when we practice trailer loading and tonight when I went out to feed, she was standing looking at the trailer and anticipating getting out of the pasture.
3. I have a friend coming over in the morning to give me some trailer loading pointers so we'll get our practice in the morning. I don't want to over-do it and become a drill sargent!!

No comments:

Post a Comment