America

America
Salt Wells, Wyoming Mustang Mare

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New Patterns Beginning To Emerge

We played with the same things tonight as we did last night. America is really catching on quickly and I'm loving how she puts so much effort in to finding me/staying with me in the catching game. I think it's also interesting to her because she's had the most positive expression on her face while we play!

I'm having fun being able to play with using my energy to cause things to happen and that's exciting. Renegade used to just blow through or ignore my energy whereas America puts effort into reading me and responding to my body language and energy. This creates a whole new level of responsibility for me...I now have to REALLY pay attention to not only what I'm doing with my body but also how much energy I'm projecting when I do it!! It's a whole new level of savvy to be developed and it's thrilling me to have the opportunity to do this with such a wonderful mare!!

No comments:

Post a Comment